Tenant List/Rent Roll:
- List of tenants name, address, and phone number;
- Copy of tenants application (if available) and/or Social Security Number;
- Rental due date (1st, 5th, etc.), Monthly Rent Amount, Current account balance (is the tenant paid up to date or in arrears)
- Which utilities the tenants pay;
- The amount of security deposit and the date the security deposit was received (Frederick Realty requires the owner turnover sufficient funds to cover security deposits and accrued statutory interest to the date of Frederick’s assumption of management);
- Lease expiration date and a copy of each lease agreement; and,
- Size of the rental unit (one-bedroom, two-bedroom, etc.).
- Does the unit include a Refrigerator, Washer, Dryer, Dishwasher, Central or window AC?
Name and mailing address of owner (name as it is to appear on the check).
Completed IRS FORM W-9, which certifies the owner’s social security or federal tax I.D. number (Federal law requires Frederick Realty’s filing of FORM 1099-MISC at the end of the year for gross income received).
- Agent’s name and phone number,
- Name of insurance company,
- Coverage limits for fire and liability,
- Policy number and policy expiration date, and
- Instructions for payment of the insurance premium (i.e. the owner, Frederick Realty as owner’s agent, or the lender from an escrow account
Instructions with respect to the responsible party for payment of real estate taxes (i.e. Frederick as agent, the Owner, or the lender from an escrow account).
Is the property in fee simple, or subject to a ground rent? If there is a ground rent, how much is it, when is it due, and instructions as to who is to pay it?
Service Contract Information (please provide a copy of any written agreements, the name, address, and phone number of the service provider and the terms of the agreement):
- Trash removal,
- Lawn, Snow, Landscaping,
- Fire protection,
- Heating & Air Conditioning Maintenance.
- When was exterior last painted?
- When was the roof last replaced? When was it last coated?