Frederick Realty was founded in 1916 in Baltimore, MD as B.J. & G.W. Frederick, at 115 W. Saratoga Street. Its primary focuses were managing residential, apartment, commercial, industrial, and income properties. The company founders, Benedict J. Frederick and George W. Frederick, successfully created a foundation for excellence, and created a profitable difference for its clients.
In subsequent years, the next Frederick generation, Benedict J. Frederick, Jr. and Lawrence J. Frederick bought company stock to continue the business in their fathers’ honor and to further institute their families’ vision in Real Estate Sales and Property Management. In 1986 they changed the company name to Frederick Realty, Inc. Then in 1990, Benedict Frederick, III, the 3rd generation, purchased interest in the firm after having been a seasoned employee for several years.
Celebrating almost 100 years of service, the firm provides property management services, commercial-investment sales, and leasing services in the Greater Baltimore area.
Today, we continue the excellence in the offices of Frederick Realty conveniently located at 515 E. Joppa Road Suite 300, in Towson, Maryland, just minutes from the Baltimore Beltway (Rt. 695), the Jones Falls Expressway, and Harrisburg Expressway (Rt. 83), since our move here in 1998.
In 1997 Alfie M. Schafer, an employee in the Financial/Accounting department since 1993, acquired 50% of the company from Benedict J. Frederick, Jr., and purchased the remaining stock in the year 2000 from Ben Frederick III.
Since that time Frederick Realty has remained committed to the values and principles that were responsible for the success of the company and its clients for so many decades prior.
If you would like to know more about Frederick Realty, Contact Us Here!